- American Association of Medical Writers
- American Association of University Women
- Cambridge Center for Adult Education
- Canyon Ranch
- Career Counselors Consortium of New England
- Church of Our Saviour, Episcopal Church, Arlington, MA
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown
- First Parish, Concord, MA
- General Electric
- Harvard University
- Interface, Inc.
- Montserrat College of Art
- MRO/PSDI Software Company
- Munroe Center for the Arts
- Pendle Hill
- Riverdeep, Inc., The Learning Company
- Rowe Conference Center
- Tufts University
- Wellesley College
- Winchester Hospital
- Winchester Library
A Client Story:
The Computer Architect With No Designs
After 14 years at a major bank, a computer architect found she no longer cared about "helping the bank make more money." She liked her field but had no idea where to take her skills.
As part of an exercise to identify life-shaping experiences, she vividly remembered being in the hospital as a child. As this memory resonated in her, she saw that working in some aspect of health care would be a meaningful use of her talents. She found good work with a bio-tech firm.
Kendall Dudley, M.A.
50 Grafton Street
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA 02474