Life is like a 10-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.
— Charles Schultz
LIFEWORKS provides career and life planning services to:
- Looking to design or reshape their work lives.
- Needing a place to talk about change, doubts, and possibilities.
- Wanting guidance through the work search process, including assistance with resumes, portfolios, websites, and interviews.
- Looking for long-term vision to integrate work and life balance.
- Seeking to supplement training and benefits programs for employees through seminars, lectures, and informal talks about such subjects as maximizing workplace effectiveness, developing creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and making the most of personal and organizational change.
- Needing assistance with customized outplacement and transition services.
- Wanting to increase the effectiveness of trainings, retreats, and annual meetings through creative arts, writing, and theatrical techniques.
- Seeking a career tune-up or possible redirection.
- Wanting someplace to discuss work issues and practices.
- Contemplating new work styles, formats, or locales.
- Exploring new assessment tools to complement existing ones.
A Client Story:
Recycling the Past
A 57-year-old marketing executive was reluctantly heading for retirement until he began inventorying the unfinished business of his life.
As he defined the elements, he came to see what he wanted to do was import specialty foods from his homeland, and by using the international language of food, help build an understanding of the Balkans.
Kendall Dudley, M.A.
50 Grafton Street
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA 02474